Sunwolf007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post by Ruu Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi! This is Ruu, also from Footsteps of Ghosts. I enjoy fantasy and science fiction Roleplays the most, but I'm open to most genres. The only type of roleplay I'm not fond of are those focused strictly on romance. I'm really hoping that some active RPs will be posted and I look forward to RPing with everyone! Smile

Ruu
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Dio McCool Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Hello and good <time of day>. I would like to personally welcome <name here> to the boards!  I hope you enjoy your stay here in <boards name>.  That sure was a funny joke you told.  Ha ha ha.  I too enjoy <hobby> and share your passion for <genre> roleplays.  Please check out the <topic name> for some more great information about <your interests>.

Of course I am human.  How can you doubt my <redeeming quality>.  I'll have you know that I live in the great nation of <nation> and am greatly <emotion> that you would suggest otherwise.  Of course I have proof of my existence here is a picture.  <photo>

Have a nice <day or night>!
Dio McCool
Dio McCool
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 am

Welcome Ruu! Glad to have you on board! I am guessing some RP topics will be posted soon. If you have an idea in the meantime, then by all means, go for it! I am looking forward to doing another RP with you.

@Dio: :)Nice one, lol.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:16 am

Oh man, that's too funny Dio! XD Thanks for the welcome! Smile

And thanks Sunwolf! I look forward to RPing with you as well! If I have an idea, I definitely will run it by the interest check.

Ruu
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum