Sunwolf007
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interest Check

2 posters

Go down

Interest Check Empty Interest Check

Post by Ruu Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:39 pm

~Hi everyone! I thought I might put up an interest check for a few ideas for some RPs that I had just to maybe get some things started. I'll put up a few ideas, and if there's interest I can expand on them.

Maze's End

A group of modern people find themselves in possession of powers of deities long sealed away within an intricate Maze. The powers are weak, but there is a promise that the first of the humans find their way to the Maze's End, will fulfill their wildest dreams. The Maze is filled with traps, however, and the humans themselves can interfere with each other during the course of the competition. Who will be victorious?

Leylines

In the future, energy, electricity, and power comes from sites of natural beauty and growth known as Leylines.One of the nations of the world has control of three of these Leylines, and thus holds considerable sway over the rest of the world. The current President of the country, however, has decided to shut down these Leylines because of new reports that suggest the Leylines are unstable. Unfortunately, this means that many of the less fortunate begin to lose their electricity and even the daily necessities of life. In retaliation for this threat,  a rebellious group kidnaps the President's eighteen-year-old son and begins a search for other Leylines rumored to be in existence. In response, the President creates a task force to rescue his son and to discover the location of the remaining Leyliens, all while trying to avert an all-out war.

Written in the Stars

The stars, though they may look like balls of gas and fire, are in fact very much sentient, and are a race of Star people tasked with protecting the order of the world. When a group of warlocks bent on destruction kidnaps a Star Child in order to find the location of the Star Sanctuary, the race of Star People send representatives to Earth to find those who would be willing to help to defeat the evil ones and bring peace back to the world. But...all is not as it seems...Writing in the stars suggests that the end of the world is well nigh, and hidden within the Star Sanctuary is a way to stop the great cataclysm...

Ruu
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Interest Check Empty Re: Interest Check

Post by Avi Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Damn these are good ideas. If I were more of a writer (and I'm not, trust me) I would dive into that second idea you have there.

Avi
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm

~Thanks Avi! Unfortunately, I guess this site isn't going to get off the ground, huh?

Ruu
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Avi Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Nope, sure isn't. Can't be helped since SW never lemme know about RPGH beforehand.

Avi
Newbi
Newbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down